IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2017
Understand that by using the Site, any Products, services or applications for which you tender payment or otherwise obtain through the Site, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and are otherwise legally able to enter into a valid contract.
1) Use the purchased templates and /or products with your own images and sell to your clients in the form of a flattened JPG or PNG where the client has no way of altering or editing the final product.
2) Use our products to promote your photography or small business as long as the products are flattened and non-editable or in a printed product.
3) Show examples of our products and templates with your own images, that are flattened and non-editable, in online galleries, forums or discussion groups. Credit is always welcomed but not required.
4) Your employee’s may use these templates and product for the purpose of your business as long as the do not make personal copies.
YOU MAY NOT:
1) You may not modify, copy, share, transfer, gift, sub-license, redistribute or resell in any form or to any person including family, friends, other photographers/artists/creatives. This includes both fee based and free products.
2) You may not post a link to Seasalt & Co. products, portions of products or derivative works to any website, shared drives, forums, networked computer environment, torrent sites or any sharing venue for others to download or test for any purpose. Doing so is a felony and will be prosecuted. We do monitor these sites on a constant basis.
3) Claim any of our products as your own design (altered or unaltered)
4) Use our products for scrap for hire and/or commercial use.
5) Licensing is restricted to the user for your personal use with respect to your photography clients or similar business use.
6) Images/works edited for clients using Seasalt & Co. Products must be presented in a non-editable file format.
7) You may not install Seasalt & Co. products or any modified/derivative works onto computers NOT directly owned by the purchaser of the product.
8) Use our templates, products or images on our website inappropriately. This includes any site containing or promoting child abuse, pornographic material, racism, drugs or any illegal activity.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel products purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by competitors, dealers, resellers or distributors.
There are no refunds, exchanges or returns. All sales are final.
RIGHT TO CHANGE SITES
We reserve the right, at any time in our sole discretion, to: modify, suspend or discontinue the Sites or any service, content, feature or product offered through the Sites, with or without notice; charge fees in connection with the use of the Sites; modify and/or waive any fees charged in connection with the Sites; and/or offer opportunities to some or all users of the Sites. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site, or any service, content, feature or product offered through the Sites.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our Sites that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Sites is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Stock photography may be used on the Site – all images are being used under license through the company providing the stock images.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LICENSE
You acknowledge that all Products and materials are non-refundable and not returnable, under any circumstances. All sales are final.
PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. SEASALT & CO. OFFERS NO WARRANTY, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS, THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR ANY RIGHTS OR LICENSES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OBTAINING MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. SEASALT & CO. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS WILL BE ACCURATE AND RELIABLE IN ALL INSTANCES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, SEASALT & CO. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY GENERAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR LOST PROFITS OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, COSTS OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES AND RELATED EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED AS LAW, TO THE EXTENT THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND AS TO SEASALT CO., SUCH RECOVERY IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
GOVERNING LAW; VENUE
These Terms shall be construed in accordance with, and governed in all respects by, the laws of FLORIDA. SEASALT & CO. reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time without notice to You. Again, it is your responsibility to review these Terms prior to use and periodically throughout your use of SEASALT & CO’s Products, Materials and services.
Any questions regarding the above Terms may be directed to: INFO@SEASALT-CO.COM