Frequently Asked Questions
What is your Return Policy?
Due to the nature of our digital products, returns/exchanges or refunds are not granted. Please make sure you fully read each product for compatibility prior to purchase. If you have any issues with a product or there is a defect, please let us know so we can fix the issue.
Do you offer phone support?
All support is handled electronically to ensure we address all questions you may have and that our responses are knowledgeable, courteous, timely, and cover any questions completely. We at times have made personal phone contact with customers on a case by case scenario.
I have a coupon code/gift credit. How do I use it?
You are able to enter your coupon/gift code on the check out page.
Do you ever have sales?
Seasalt & Co. is one the most affordable resources in the industry. We strive to maintain the highest overall quality and value. We also regularly have sales, promotions and discount codes that are available from time to time! Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to get the scoop on all the deals!
Do you have memberships or subscriptions?
Offering memberships and/or subscriptions is simply not an option for the creation of superior products created by Seasalt & Co.
May I use the photos from your site and for my website/marketing materials/catalog?
No, you can not use any of our site/product images for your own benefit. Our product photos contain copyrighted images that are the property of the ours or another copyright owner. If you take them without written consent, you are in violation of copyrights, which can carry hefty fines. If there is an added photo within any of our products that you have purchased, this is of acceptable use. Again, such images can not be re-sold, shared or claimed as your own.
Photoshop Actions Compatibility
Seasalt & Co. Photoshop Actions are compatible in the following programs:
- Adobe® Photoshop® Creative Cloud (CC)
- Adobe® Photoshop CS6 (we do not test our actions on nor provide support for programs prior to Photoshop CS6. If you Photoshop CS5 or below, you are using our products at your own risk and is not recommended.)
- Photoshop® Elements 11-15
- To keep our products as affordable as possible, we are no longer making our actions available for versions prior to Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 11. We are able to offer this service for PSE 9-10 users by special request only and will require an additional fee. Contact us for a service quote.
– Photoshop Actions are not compatible in Adobe Lightroom.
– Our actions do not work with the software sold through the Mac App store.
Overlays & Textures Compatibility
Seasalt & Co. Overlays & Textures are compatible in the following programs:
- Photoshop Creative Cloud (CC)
- Photoshop CS2-CS6
- Photoshop Elements 6-15
- Lightroom 4-6 (*ONLY with ON1 Photo 10 Plugin)
- Any program that allows you to work with layers
PC & Mac Compatibility
All Seasalt & Co. products are fully compatible with both PC & Mac.
What payments do you accept?
At this time, we only offer online payments via PayPal for all regular purchases.
How do I receive my order?
All of your Seasalt & Co. products will be available as an instant download in your account right after payment is successfully received. You will also be emailed your order details.
All your purchased products will be permanently stored in your private account at http://www.seasalt-co.com so long as the product is available for sale via our website. It is important that you back up your products.
To insure you always receive emails from us, make sure that our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org are not being filtered into your Junk/Spam folders.
I haven't received a confirmation or download email - what do I do?
1) The most common reason for not receiving your download is an incorrect email address that was entered. Double check to make sure you received an initial receipt from us. Please contact us via the contact tab above or by emailing us at email@example.com so we can correct the email for you.
2) If your email was entered correctly: it can take a few minutes for the download to process through our system. If after 10 minutes you still haven’t received your download email, Please contact us via the contact tab above or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure you receive the proper emails.
3) Check your junk/spam folders in your email inbox. Sometimes overactive spam filters may prevent you from receiving emails from us. Add these two emails to your contact list: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
I need to re-download the product I purchased or I lost my files!?
If you need to re-download your product purchase, simply log into your account and view your available downloads. If you don’t see your files, just shoot us an email and we’ll get you set up!
Remember to always backup your files immediately upon download; file storage and security is your responsibility.
My order will not download! What should I do?
If your product does not download from within your account, please try again in a different browser. Some cookies and settings in certain browsers can prevent the download from starting. If your download still doesn’t work within a different browser, please email us at email@example.com.
How do I 'unzip' the file folder I downloaded?
Our products are delivered in .zip format, which means that you must have an unzipping program such as WinZip, Stuffit or 7-zip to unzip the products once they have been downloaded to your computer.
May I transfer my products to a new computer?
We all upgrade our computer systems from time to time. You are more than welcome to transfer your products to your new operating system. You may not however share any of our products with anyone else or install on a computer that is not yours.
My computer crashed! How can I get my products again?
It is very important that as soon as you order any products, that you back them up immediately. We do not put limits on how many times you can re-download your orders in your account. However, if we retire a product, it will be gone forever and we will not be able to replace it for you. Please be responsible and back up your items.
What if I upgrade from Photoshop Elements (PSE) to the full version of Photoshop (PS CS/CC)?
When you make a purchase, you will receive files for both Photoshop Elements (PSE) and Photoshop (PS CS/CC) in your account.
How do I install Photoshop Actions?
Option One: Makes a copy of your action(s) within Photoshop.
- Select the .atn file that came in the download folder. Right Click > Copy or Press CTRL+C.
- Navigate to your Photoshop Actions folder on your computer (C:Program FilesAdobePhotoshop CSPresetsPhotoshop Actions)
- Right Click > Paste or Press CTRL+V to paste the action(s) into your Photoshop Actions folder.
- Launch Photoshop.
- Click on the Actions tab > Click the small arrow button on the top right corner of the Actions palette and select “Load action”.
- Look for the ATN file you just copied to Photoshop (C:Program FilesAdobePhotoshop CSPresetsPhotoshop Actions) when the file browser pops up.
- Once you’ve found the .atn file, select “Load”.
- Extract the zip file folder that contains your action(s) purchase.
- Launch Photoshop
- Click on the Actions tab > Click on the small arrow button on the top right corner of the Actions palette and select “Load action”.
- Look for the ATN file within the unzipped folder you downloaded when the pop up file browser comes up.
- Once you’ve found the .atn file, select “Load”.
Click the image to download our installation PDF Guide
Installing Actions in Photoshop Elements 11+.
Can I get a refund?
Please take the time to read all product information, including version and compatibility information before purchasing.
Are there any restrictions on your products?
Yes! Seasalt & Co. is protected under U.S. Copyright law and owns all intellectual property rights to its products and content.
Seasalt & Co. grants you a one-person, non-exclusive, non-transferable license upon purchase.
YOU MAY NOT:
1) You may not modify, copy, share, transfer, gift, sub-license, redistribute or resell in any form or to any person including family, friends, other photographers/artists/creatives. This includes both fee based and free products.
2) You may not post a link to Seasalt & Co. products, portions of products or derivative works to any website, shared drives, forums, networked computer environment, torrent sites or any sharing venue for others to download or test for any purpose. Doing so is a felony and will be prosecuted. We do monitor these sites on a constant basis.
3) Claim any of our products as your own design (altered or unaltered)
4) Use our products for scrap for hire and/or commercial use.
5) Licensing is restricted to the user for your personal use with respect to your photography clients or similar business use.
6) Images/works edited for clients using Seasalt & Co. Products must be presented in a non-editable file format.
7) You may not install Seasalt & Co. products or any modified/derivative works onto computers NOT directly owned by the purchaser of the product.
8) Use our templates, products or images on our website inappropriately. This includes any site containing or promoting child abuse, pornographic material, racism, drugs or any illegal activity.
There are no refunds, exchanges or returns. All sales are final.