PAINTS: Jack Frost (Winter Effect)
SPECIAL: Snowfall (add-snow)
LIGHTS: Ambient Lights in Snowy Haze (bottom)
In this tutorial you will be able to see how easy it is to change or enhance a winter scene.
- Select the "PAINTS | Jack Frost (Winter Effect)" action from the "Seasonal Scenery Tints" section.
- Press play.
- Make sure your foreground color is set to "Black".
- Select the Paint Brush tool.
- Drop the opacity of your Paint Brush tool to 40%.
- Make sure you have the "White" layer mask selected of the action.
- With your Paint Brush tool selected, paint over the areas you do not